Welcome

All The Farm That Is Fit To Print

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Poverty and a simple thanks to Fresh Foods Organic Foodstores

As I ponder the benefits of local food, I realized how long I'd been benefitting from the organic, natural food movement. When I was broke, in school, and living in a huge city that shall remain nameless, I lived close to a store called Fresh Fields. This store specialized in organic and naturally raised foods. Of course, at that time the food there was really too expensive for me to buy. However, on the weekends, they used to make samples of different products for the various shoppers.

Often, these healthy snacks were my only meal of the day.

Of course, now, I try to practice eating locally by visiting farmers markets and by eating naturally raised meats from The Hubbell Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment